Any NaNoWriMo Writers?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Casey Lawrence Casey Lawrence 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Casey Lawrence Casey Lawrence 
    Participant

Hey Wrimos! I just wanted to see who else on here was participating in National Novel Writing Month. As of yesterday (November 22), I have officially won with year after a 7K marathon sprint that lasted most of Saturday night. This is my first win since high school, so I’m celebrating! Is anyone else taking the challenge? How are you guys doing?

My username is caseyrox76, feel free to buddy me on NaNoWriMo.org!

Profile photo of  Anonymous

Congrats, Casey! I think the most I’ve ever written in a sprint is 5K. I tried NaNo last year, and I definitely did not win. This year, thankfully, I was in the middle of editing a second draft, so I had an excuse not to join 😉 I think next year I’ll plot my novel in October so I know where I’m going with it in November.

Good luck to all the others who are doing NaNoWriMo. Just a few days left!

Profile photo of E. A. Hennessy E. A. Hennessy 
    Participant

I participated and won NaNoWriMo in 2010 and 2014 :) I’m actually moving toward publishing what started as my NaNo novel, which is why I didn’t participate this year. I’m planning on doing Camp NaNoWriMo in both April and July, though, to work on the sequel!

My username is dragongirl1225 :)

Profile photo of Casey Lawrence Casey Lawrence 
    Participant

Thanks Delali! I look forward to seeing you around NaNo next year!

E.A., I added you as a buddy! If I have an idea, I’ll probably do camp as well… Looking for a cabinmate? 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?